NBA All Star Kevin Durant and Degree have teamed up to donate $1 million USD to 10 sports organizations across the country to keep 100,000 kids moving. Through the Kevin Durant Charity Foundation the investment will enable their recreational centers and sports programs to continue providing movement motivation through direct mentorship and coaching now and will also help ensure their organizations can remain active and open in the future.
Organizations receiving funding include:
- Detroit: PeacePlayers
- New York: Kids in the Game, New Heights Youth Inc., Row NY
- Greater Washington D.C.: Seat Pleasant Activity Center
- Chicago: Girls in the Game
- Los Angeles: Harlem Lacrosse LA
- Atlanta: L.E.A.D.
- New Orleans: Dancing Grounds
- Milwaukee: Milwaukee Kickers
Follow @Degree on all social platforms and #KeepMoving for the latest.