The Kardashian’s are minting money and don’t show signs of slowing down anytime soon. Kendall Jenner has taken the crown from Gisele Bündchen as the highest paid model for 2017. Gisele has held this distinction since 2002. Kendall Jenner brought in $22 million USD as compared to Gisele’s $17.5 million USD.
Kendall’s earnings come from a number of sources including deals with Estée Lauder, La Perla adidas, and her Kendall + Kylie clothing line alongside sister Kylie, as well as the family’s reality TV show. She also brings in millions via he social media endorsements with a reach of 85 million followers. Check out the top 10 list below and head over to Forbes for the full read.
1. Kendall Jenner, $22 million USD
2. Gisele Bündchen, $17.5 million USD
3. Chrissy Teigen, $13.5 million USD
4. Adriana Lima, $10.5 million USD
5. Gigi Hadid, $9.5 million USD
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, $9.5 million USD
7. Karlie Kloss, $9 million USD
8. Liu Wen, $6.5 million USD
9. Bella Hadid, $6 million USD
10. Ashley Graham, $5.5 million USD