Good morning and happy Monday! Here’s what you need to know.
- In case you ever wondered where iPads compared versus Microsoft products, a recent robbery at Microsoft’s Silicon Valley campus over the holiday break found that the thieves walked away with five iPads but didn’t consider any Microsoft products worth stealing. Ouch!
- The breast pump industry is booming thanks to “Obamacare”. Tucked within the Affordable Care Act is a provision requiring insurance companies to cover breast pumps and visits to lactation consultants at no cost to the patient.
- The NHL Lockout is over. The NHL and the players’ association agreed on a tentative pact to end a 113-day lockout and save what is left of the current season.
- A Catholic priest in Illinois has reportedly taken a leave of absence after he called 911 to help him get out of a pair of handcuffs. During the call, Donovan, explained to the dispatcher that he had been “playing” with the handcuffs and was having trouble getting them off.
- According to a new poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, Americans recognize that obesity is an issue, but we also want our junk food. Contradiction is what makes this country great!
After announcing her separation last month from her husband of three years, Bethany Frankel quietly filed divorce docs in New York earlier last week.