Good morning and Happy Friday! Here’s what you need to know.
- If you’re looking to hire an ideal employee, make sure they have World of Warcraft experience. According to researcher John Seely Brown he would rather hire a WoW player than an MBA simply because they are ingrained to play for the mere passion of the game and can thrive in non-structured situations. A link to the study is here.
- We’ve been hearing a lot about this Fiscal Cliff bill, but what exactly is in it?Here are the top 10 weird things in the Bill. You better be sitting down before you read it.
- In a 14-page opinion, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit has ruled that you are well within your constitutional right to flip off a police officer.
- According to a 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair poll published on Wednesday, the hardest wedding vow for men to keep was “To be faithful”. For women, “For better or for worse”.
- The state of Mississippi, came in at #1 for the state least likely to legalize gay marriage.
In what is being called a “freak” accident (pun intended), a stripper in Cleveland is in serious condition after falling from a balcony during a lap dance. It happened at Christie’s Cabaret in The Flats neighborhood of Cleveland, just after 1 a.m.
Have a great weekend everyone!